Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Scrap Metals for Sale in MelbourneMarch 13th, 2017
Both ferrous and non-ferrous scrap metals are highly recyclable for use in other products and projects. You may not be aware that it is easy to locate this type of metal since our company, Melbourne Metal Recycling, sells as well as buys all kinds of non-ferrous and ferrous scrap metal. Our stock varies throughout the year, so you will need to check with us periodically to learn what type of scrap metals we have on hand for you to purchase.
We Receive Stock from People Who Recycle
People bring us their scrap metal or have us come pick it up when the load is too large for them to transport on their own. They love to rid their properties of unsightly clutter in this way since we purchase the scrap metal from them at a fair price. We accept a wide assortment of non-ferrous and ferrous scrap metal, including such ones as the following:
• Copper radiators
• Electric motors
• Copper such as Candy, Millberry and Domestic
• Aluminium wheel rims
• Stainless Steel
• Scrap vehicles
• Other metal scraps and elements
Our Company Sells Locally to Residents of the Surrounding Area
You can come to our store in Braeside, Australia, and examine the scrap metals in person prior to purchasing them to ensure that they are what you require for your specific purposes. Hands-on examination will guarantee there are no issues after you transport your purchase home or to a work site.
Melbourne Recycling Also Exports Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Scrap Metals
On top of selling locally, we export our non-ferrous and ferrous scrap metals in the appropriate containers direct to clients. Elements that are available for export include:
• Hms 1 and 2
• Alloy wheel rims
• Aluminium radiators
• Copper such as refinery, Candy and Millberry
• Electric motors
• Alternators and starter motors
• Unclean aluminium high-grade recovery of 85 percent to 90 percent
• Copper cable with PVC
• Other types of scrap metals
Since Melbourne Metal Recycling has been in business for a number of years, you can rely on us for affordable deals when you purchase our ferrous and non-ferrous scrap metals and fair prices when you wish to sell them to us. Pickup, shipping and delivery options are available to fit your needs. Contact us today to learn additional facts about our company and services. Help protect the environment today and recycle or reuse scrap metals. This will keep unwanted elements off your property and out of the landfills.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Why Scrap Metal Recyclers Should Know the Steels That They Sell
- Why Scrap Metal Recycling Makes Sense
- The Importance of Same Day Service for Car Removal Including Large Buses and Vans
- Scrap Metals for Sale in Melbourne: Why Choose Melbourne Metal Recycling?
- Why Should You Bring Scrap Batteries to Authorised Recyclers?
- Benefits of Buying Used Car Spare Parts from Scrapyards
- Environmental Benefits of Scrap Metal Recycling
- Cheaper Than Brand New: Scrap Metal Products for Sale at Melbourne Metal Recycling
- The Importance of Metal Recycling Services for Scrap Batteries and Metal Products
- Second Hand Car Parts for Sale: Available at Melbourne Metal Recycling
- Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Scrap Metals for Sale in Melbourne
- Benefits of Old Car Removal: What You Can Give and Gain From It?
- Things That Auto Wreckers and Scrap Dealers Can Do for You
- Earn Cash for Scrap Metals in your Home: What Are The Benefits?
- The Importance and Value of Scrap Metal Recycling