While some cars are cherished belongings, others are old, damaged or just unwanted for various reasons. Many times, these vehicles are not in the right condition to sell to another individual or to use as a trade-in on a new one, and this poses the question of how to get rid of them in the most beneficial way. The answer to this query is to contact Melbourne Metal Recycling. You can discover real value by taking this action since we purchase any make or model of car that you choose to get off your property.
Our Process Is a Simple One
You only need to perform the following three steps to start our removal process for your car:
1. Contact us for a quote via our email address, quote form or telephone number.
2. Receive the top price for your car regardless of its make and model as long as you are in either Braeside or Melbourne.
3. Schedule the day and time that is convenient for us to pick up your vehicle.
We Will Pick up Your Vehicle Free of Charge
Once you perform the top three actions, we send our truck to your location on schedule. Our drivers are highly skilled at their jobs and will pick up your car quickly and efficiently.
Melbourne Metal Recycling Pays Top Dollar for Old, Damaged and Unwanted Vehicles
Many recyclers will try to pay you as little as possible for your unwanted car. We value your business more than that and will pay you top dollar for your car. Of course, the price you receive will depend upon the age, make, model and condition of your vehicle. Our payout amount ranges from $100.00 up to $9900.00.
How to Prepare for Our Truck Drivers
• Remove all your belongings from your vehicle.
• Ensure that the area is clear of impediments to help our truck access the vehicle without issue.
• Take off any registration plates or ask our drivers to help you with this task.
• Be certain to have your driver’s licence with you at the time that our truck arrives, so that our drivers can check your identification.
Types of Vehicles That We Buy
We buy the following vehicles:
• Old cars
• Unwanted vehicles
• 4WD vehicles
• Damaged cars
• Commercial vehicles
You Receive Immediate Payment on Pickup Day
Upon the reception of your vehicle, we issue you a payment through an electronic transfer or by a bank cheque. As of May 30, 2019, new laws prevent us from making cash payments.
For further facts about how you can find great value for old, damaged or unwanted vehicles by turning to our establishment, browse through our website or contact us directly. At the same time, you can learn about the other items that we buy from people who wish to recycle.